In 1989, the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed November 20th as Africa Industrialisation Day. Join us with the African Union, UNIDO and the UN in our efforts to improve industrialisation on the continent through the civil applications of nuclear energy.
- AFCONE is present at the 37th ordinary session of the African Union Assembly
- AFCONE concludes the 5th Conference of State Parties to the Treaty of Pelindaba
- Interview with Enobot Agboraw,AFCONE Executive Secretary
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the African Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone and the Central Asia Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone
- Taking Stock of Nuclear Energy’s Role in Climate Action
- Women Leaders in Clean Energy (WIN Global and CNA)
- AFCONE Executive Secretary Enobot Agboraw visited the North-West University / Noordwes-Universiteit
- African Commission on Nuclear Energy (AFCONE) and World Nuclear Association join together to support sustainable development using nuclear energy in Africa.