From the 22nd to the 26th of May 2023, AFCONE Executive Secretary Enobot Agboraw attended the INMM-ESARDA Joint Annual Meeting, held in Vienna, Austria, during which he delivered a speech on the future of nuclear energy in Africa in the closing plenary and further took part in panel discussions on: regional systems for implementation and capacity building in the field of safeguards, non-proliferation and nuclear security, and uplifting safeguards in Africa.
- AFCONE is present at the 37th ordinary session of the African Union Assembly
- AFCONE concludes the 5th Conference of State Parties to the Treaty of Pelindaba
- Interview with Enobot Agboraw,AFCONE Executive Secretary
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the African Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone and the Central Asia Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone
- Taking Stock of Nuclear Energy’s Role in Climate Action
- Women Leaders in Clean Energy (WIN Global and CNA)
- AFCONE Executive Secretary Enobot Agboraw visited the North-West University / Noordwes-Universiteit
- African Commission on Nuclear Energy (AFCONE) and World Nuclear Association join together to support sustainable development using nuclear energy in Africa.