During the African Union Summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, AFCONE hosted a high-level side event in partnership with the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization – CTBTO and the African Union. The event entitled “Advancing Peace, Security, Scientific and Industrial Development in Africa” was opened by the Namibian Deputy Prime Minister, Hon. Netumbo Nandi-Ndaitwah, and speakers delved into the opportunities for development through the activities of AFCONE and the CTBTO, as well as how both organizations contribute to regional and global disarmament.
- AFCONE is present at the 37th ordinary session of the African Union Assembly
- AFCONE concludes the 5th Conference of State Parties to the Treaty of Pelindaba
- Interview with Enobot Agboraw,AFCONE Executive Secretary
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the African Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone and the Central Asia Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone
- Taking Stock of Nuclear Energy’s Role in Climate Action
- Women Leaders in Clean Energy (WIN Global and CNA)
- AFCONE Executive Secretary Enobot Agboraw visited the North-West University / Noordwes-Universiteit
- African Commission on Nuclear Energy (AFCONE) and World Nuclear Association join together to support sustainable development using nuclear energy in Africa.